Spring Assembly!

Spring+Assembly%21

Everyone, we are in the fourth quarter, and the school year is almost over. So far, we have had so many extraordinary assemblies and events hosted by the school. But we still had one last assembly to end the school year: the spring assembly. 

The spring assembly is supposed to recognize and uplift the spring sports teams. However, some clubs were dancing and doing other activities. So far, from what we have seen, those dances have done their thing each and every single time. If the assembly was ever boring, we could always count on the dancers to spice it up and make it 1000 times better. The dancers practiced multiple times weekly to perfect those dances just for the spring assembly. I got to see the assembly, and those dances were fantastic. But the theme of the assembly really surprised me. It was a blackout assembly, so everyone had to wear white to shine in the crowd. That was creative and a change from what ASB usually does in the assemblies, so credit to whoever came up with that idea. 

The assembly had a very well-planned transaction between the performers, games, and honoring the sports teams. The games that were played during the assembly were enjoyable and entertaining. There was no way you were bored if you were watching. What’s not fun about watching someone get pie in their face or watching someone play balloon dodgeball? 

The sports teams were excellent as well. The recognition they received was well deserved for all the hard work they have been putting in preseason. Their segment was very enlightening, seeing their energetic and fun actions when they were announced.  My takeaway from the assembly was the importance of showing support for our teams whether at an assembly or in the stands.

In conclusion, this assembly was excellent, and I will make sure I will attend them all next year. The combination of dances, sports, games, and the recognition of various clubs makes it very exciting. It left me wishing we had more assemblies to show school spirit. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!