Spooky Baskets Guide

Spooky Baskets Guide

Picture by Brandon Kim

By Brandon Kim, Staff Writer

Spooky season is upon us! This year, in particular, has unveiled a new Halloween trend blazing through social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram: Spooky Baskets. Spooky baskets are presents that couples or friends can make for each other for Halloween. Almost like an early Christmas present, spooky baskets are Halloween-themed and are typically filled with different sorts of goodies like clothes, candy, chips, and other Halloween accessories. If you want to know how to make the perfect spooky basket for your friends or family, then this article is for you.

One student, Helen Chang, recommended a food-themed basket in which you could put a large variety of candy and chips that appeal to the person you are giving the basket to.

“Just put in a bunch of candy and chips that are spooky,” says Chang. Snacks like Halloween themed pretzels, Peeps, chocolates, gummy body parts, Takis, Cheetos, candy apples, popcorn, Warheads, and more can be put into the basket along with drinks like orange soda.

Another important factor is the basket. “Using a blue or green basket would not match the color theme, and wouldn’t make it look very Halloween themed,” Chang adds. “Instead, use colors like black, orange, or even white.” However, you are not limited to buying modafinil online that matches the color theme. Some designs that are recommended for the basket would be a cauldron or a pumpkin.

A different theme that you could use is a basket that focuses on clothing. These clothes should revolve around the color theme of Halloween, which mainly includes orange and black. Orange shirts, socks, and shoes can be put into the basket. Halloween themed accessories such as glasses, bracelets, gloves, and hats could also be put into the basket to create the ultimate Halloween look. Another idea is costumes; for betnovate cream, scary costume accessories like witches or ghosts are perfect to add to any basket.

Finally, you could use a Halloween decoration theme for your basket, which was recommended by Alex Kim. “You could always just put Halloween stuff in the basket that you can put outside,” says Kim. Some decorations that could be put into the basket would be decorations to put outside of your home for trick-or-treaters to see. Examples of these types of decorations would be glow in the dark webs, fake spiders, ghosts, skeletons, gravestones, and pumpkins. Some decorations could also be put inside the home, such as things like soap, stuffed animals, candles, lotion, and Pop! figures.