Filed under Humor

Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Picture by Cody Wilson

Picture by Cody Wilson

Gather ‘round kiddies, because I have a tale I feel I must tell.

At Quartz Hill High School, we regularly have Wednesdays off, as they are “student free days.” Although we are allowed to stay home, our beloved teachers are forced to go to a meeting for most of the day. Well, that’s what they tell you at least. I am convinced that there is something very dark and sinister going on while we sleep in the comfort of our own homes.

From the stories I have heard, what is done at these so-called “meetings” is almost unspeakable. Those who are able to escape are too afraid to say anything, as they fear the repercussions of such an act. Either way, it does not take long before these individuals end up mysteriously vanishing, never to be seen again. The small bits and pieces I have collected in my search for the truth allow me to paint a rather disturbing picture in my head. Nothing suggests that there is anything remotely good about what goes on during these, dare I say, rituals.

Rituals, yes. That is the only way I can describe it. There are few words that can portray what I believe happens on these fateful Wednesdays quite like this. I may even say that they are evil, as those who are unlucky enough to find themselves involved in the meetings appear to be deeply and truly tortured. One cannot even begin to imagine what pain and suffering the attendees endure. And this is not just a one time thing, as us students are aware student free days are quite common. This means that the staff members undergo this emotional, and, I would assume, physical distress on an almost regular basis.

So, what exactly is going on, you ask? As I have said, nothing has been clearly stated, but there are some theories. The most terrifying of them all is very simple, but disturbing…*Gulp* They do nothing. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN. Teachers are forced to stay at school while their students sleep in to essentially listen to others drone on about teaching, as if they do not already know how to do that.

And that concludes my tale. It may not be complete, but it is sure something that will send shivers down your spine. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe for more conspiracy theories by yours truly.

Happy Halloween, everybody!

*This article is not based on any real facts, but is a “creepy” exaggeration just in time for the most loved holiday of the year.*

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

How I Almost got Anime Blocked on School WiFi

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

Cody Wilson: A Journalism Story

• Humor

Casey Chronicles: The Savage Elderly Attack

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

Are Teachers Human?

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

Surprise! School Is Not What You Think It Is *Not Clickbait*

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

Clubs That Failed to Meet the Golden Standard

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

Leaving My Keys Inside Car…Again

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

A Loner’s Perspective of Valentine’s Day

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

A Day In the Life Of Casey Swafford

• Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory

Humor

Government Shutdown Picnic Party (w/ Danny Devito) *NOT CLICKBAIT*

Teacher Meeting Conspiracy Theory