Zach Bryan’s Recently Released Album

Zach Bryan’s Recently Released Album

Zach Bryan’s newest album is self-titled Zach Bryan, and with good reason since he wrote and produced the album himself. This album combines country, rock, Americana, and folk. The country singer released his album on August 25 as a 16-track playlist. Bryan is very proud of himself for making this his very own work, as he expressed in an Instagram post, saying, “Really proud to call the writing and production on somethin’ all mine,” and “I did not make this album to appease people who will never be happy anyways, I made it for my people.”

This album, Zach Bryan, has four featured collaborations with some root-oriented music artists. These collaborations included War and Treaty on “Hey Driver,” the Lumineers on “Spotless,” Sierra Ferrell on “Holy Roller,” and Kacey Musgraves on “I Remember Everything.” He has experienced his first No.1 on the Hot 100 for the song “I Remember Everything” with Kacey Musgraves.

Once these songs were released, they began to go viral on social media, especially TikTok. However, before releasing the album, Bryan made it known that “If you come into this album thinking it will be a chart topper or if you think that was my intent in it at all you’ll be severely disappointed and I am not sorry (respectfully).” He expressed this not knowing that this album would be a great hit as it was not only in the country music industry but in the music industry as a whole.

All 16 tracks on the album are dispersed across the top 50 of the Billboard Hot 100 and 233 million streams. The week of the album release, it had around 34 million streams and sold 10,000 downloads. After dominating the list for a month, Travis Scott’s “Utopia” is now No. 2, and Zach Bryan is now leading with No. 1, being the first rock album to be in No. 1 since 2022 when the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “Unlimited Love” had led the list with the No. 1 slot.

As a country music lover and a Zach Bryan fan, this album deserved the No. 1 slot. Each song had a story behind it and was sung in a way where you can understand what Bryan is trying to say. The music production behind each song was blended so beautifully. The fact that Bryan wrote and produced each of these songs and each song was scattered on the top 50 Billboards shows how strong of an artist he is and how good his music is. The Zach Bryan album is made up of several music genres, which created a diverse audience, allowing each song to end up on charts and billboards. I am sure many people can say they were very pleased with this album, and even if they were not, there is no denying how great of an artist Zach Bryan has become.